Margarita Machine Recipe
- 1 bottle (½ gal) – Margarita Man® Margarita concentrate
- 3.25 gal – water
- 2-3 L – tequila
- (may use 2 L for drinks with less kick, or up to 3.5 L for stronger drinks)
- ½ L – triple sec
- combine all ingredients in a 5-gallon mixing container, stir or shake vigorously, and carefully pour into a margarita or slush machine
- Makes 77 8-ounce drinks with alcohol mixed in, or 60 non-alcoholic slushies
Pro Tip: for a delicious “Cadillac” margarita, add a splash of Grand Marnier on top of your frozen margarita after dispensing.
- 4 oz – Margarita Man® Margarita concentrate
- 4 oz – Tequila
- 2 oz – Triple Sec or other orange liqueur
- 4 cups – Ice
- combine all ingredients in a blender and frappé!